Hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
I love telling stories. Catching moments that would have otherwise been lost. Capturing those special gestures and looks. Finding new perspectives on things. Seeing things that others miss.
In addition to my own projects, I’m a big fan of collaborating and bringing your ideas to life, too. Get in touch and let’s make it happen: firstname.lastname@example.org | 607.624.5634
- 2016-17 National Wrestling Media Association Photographer of the Year
- 2018 Binghamton University Wrestling Program Young Alumni Award
- 2018 July: Waterloo, Iowa, USA. The Fire Inside. Special Exhibit at the National Wrestling Hall of Fame Dan Gable Museum.
- 2017 August: Paris, Île-de-France, France. The Wrestler’s Aesthetic. Group show.
- 2016 December – 2017 February: New York, New York, USA. Matches. Solo show.
- 2016 June: Los Angeles, California, USA. The Wrestler’s Esthetic. Group show.
Partial Client/Publication List
Adelphi University, Alternet.org, Beat the Streets Los Angeles, Beat the Streets New York, Beat the Streets Philadelphia, Binghamton University, Bleacher Report, Camp AmeriKids, The Colony Club, Daily Kos, Daily Press, The Dirty Blondes, Ego Actus, ESPN, Flo Wrestling, Flux Theatre Ensemble, Gotham City Wrestling, The Hudson Union Society, Intermat, Garry Kasparov, Kofi Annan Foundation, Madison Square Garden, Miami New Times, NBC Nightly News, NibMor, New York Daily News, New York Times, New York University, No Kidding? Me Too!, PBS.org, The Princeton Club, The Russian Tea Room, Salon.com, The Seeing Place Theater, Slate.com, Sony Pictures Classics, Stages on the Sound, Theatre Communications Group, United World Wrestling, USA Wrestling, Wikipedia, WIN Magazine